At Firehouse Financial we have access to many insurance companies and different types of life insurance policies. This allows us to provide a life insurance plan that can help maximize coverage at the cost that fits your budget.
Term Life Insurance
It is a cost-effective form of life insurance offering coverage for a specified period of time. This type of policy may allow you to convert over to a permanent policy should your needs change down the road. Term Life Insurance may be an option for you if:
- You are looking for an affordable life insurance option that provides maximum coverage.
- Your protection needs to include paying for large expenses such as your child’s education or a mortgage.
- You want to purchase an additional supplement policy to your existing Permanent Life Insurance policy.
Permanent Life Insurance
This type of policy covers you throughout your lifetime. Permanent Life Insurance includes Whole Life, Universal Life and Variable Universal Life. It may be an option for you if:
- You want to purchase coverage that will not expire as you get older, and last throughout your entire lifetime.
- You like the benefit of building cash value with your Life Insurance policy.
- You like the idea that your premiums will stay at a flat rate and will not increase throughout your policy.
- You like flexibility in the options available to you.
Long Term Care Insurance
CUSO Financial Services, Inc.** has partnered with top carriers in the LTC industry to help you protect your financial assets and preserve your lifestyle with proper planning.
So we may help you understand long-term care insurance, please take the opportunity to sit with one of our CFS financial advisors to review your individual financial plan and explain the different types of coverage.
Already have an existing long-term care policy? With constant updates to long-term care insurance products, we will review your LTC policy to make sure it is still on track for coverage you are planning for.
- Medicare provides very limited coverage of most long term care costs.
- Long-term care insurance is the only coverage designed for the express purpose of helping pay for extended home care, assisted care, and nursing home care.
- To learn more about what the average cost of nursing home care may cost in your area, please Genworth Industry Expertise – Cost of Care.
For general information, visit www.longtermcare.gov.
For additional and individually designed LTC plans, please contact a CFS Financial Advisor.
Please contact us for more details on how we can incorporate this into your financial plan.